Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Whitefish, MT home of Hammer Nutrition

Kruds Camp @ Alva Lake
Off and riding at 8AM this morning.  I made good time riding a light tailwind.  The scenery got bigger and the snow level is much lower.  I stayed on it steady all day making the most of my tailwind.  I really enjoyed the back route into Whitefish, MT.  Whitefish, MT is also home to one of my biggest supporters, Hammer Nutrition.  Vanessa was kind enough to allow me to send a resupply their headquarters.  I ended up getting my second hotel of the trip here.  Ordered pizza and salad to the room.  I had lots to do here as I had laundry to do, gear to sort and a bike that needed some maintenance.  I was happy to have a room to spread out in.  I should make it into Canada from here tomorrow.  I am getting all my electronics charged too.  I am really excited about the next leg of my trip up to Jasper, BC. 


tarpatecture            

No comments:

Post a Comment