Thursday, August 4, 2011

AZT 2011 Video part I



Got the first installment of the Arizona Trail unsupported speed record 2011 video up over at You Tube.  I will upload part II and III over the next few days.  It had been a while since I had done this so it took the better part of this week to get the settings right so that the uploaded product looked good at You Tube.  So check it out and enjoy!  It looks good at the normal size, so don't expand it past what it is!  You can watch it here at FSTPKR how I have it sized or at You Tube a little bigger.

AZT 2011 part I

5 comments:

  1. EMI seems to have blocked Part 3 from being viewed in the UK! Thank goodness for VPN's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    I loaded the vid again minus the Beastie Boys song at the end... will see what happens with the new version. I have fixed the HTML in the post above so that it takes you to the new version of part 3. Let me know if you have any difficulties viewing it now. I appreciate the heads up as I know how to keep an eye on that going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Krud, enjoyed part I. BEAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous here again (James from UK)! Yep, the new Part III works now - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right on James! Glad you where able to check it out. It was a good lesson for me. From now on I will use creative commons music during the sponsor splash at the end of the vid. It seems most music companies are still cool with us using their music for non commercial purposes, but EMI seems to be the first company that took exception with it at the end of part 3. I am still happy we can use the music we want to if using it for non commercial purposes.

    ReplyDelete